TGA Supersport Mobility Scooter
TGA Supersport is a reliable thoroughbred with a proven track record of over 30 years. Supersport was the first of what we consider to be today's modern mobility scooters and has evolved over the years into one of the most trustworthy, rugged and distinctive scooters money can buy.
The looks borrow many cues from the motorcycle industry but the Supersport doesn't just have style, there's plenty of substance too. It's a really rugged scooter, on and off road. The large three wheel platform results in outstanding comfort, stability and manoeuvrability, mile after mile, year after year, whatever the conditions.
The operating lever allows an amazingly smooth finger tip control of speed forwards or in reverse. You can crawl at a snails pace, an inch at a time or quickly accelerate to the top speed of 8mph. Release the lever and the Supersport automatically slows to a controlled stop and applies the parking brake.
The positive steering and impressive turning circle allows the driver to negotiate almost any obstacle. The Supersport is as much at home in the high street or on a country ramble. Go to the beach or a village cricket match, take a tour around the garden, visit friends across town, go to the shopping centre, you can do it all!
The Supersport's upholstered adjustable seat and large wheels ensure a really comfortable ride, so important on long journeys which could be up to 30 miles per charge. The arms lift up and the whole seat rotates to allow ease of access. The independent handlebars can be simply adjusted for height and angle, and the controls can be fitted for left or right hand operation (as specified).
- Distinctive looks and large wheels makes Supersport a mobility scooter like no other.
- Superb stability and manoeuvrability from large three wheel platform
- All-terrain ability and high ground clearance
- Strong cast alloy wheels with pneumatic tyres
- Rear anti-tip wheels for added safety and peace of mind
- All controls for main functions located at your fingertips, can be left or right handed controls
- Front and rear lights, indicators, hazard warning lights and audible horn as standard
- Large rear basket as standard
- A range of different seat widths available as options
- Clearly visible battery condition indicator and removable on-off key
- Range of up to 30 miles (48km)
- User weight up to 31 stone (200kg)
- Length 162cm 64"
- Width 74cm 29"
- Heightseat and tiller folded 90cm 36"
- Heightseat removed73cm 29"
- Seat Widthfully adjustable rotating seat 50cm 20"
- Total Weight 119kg 262lbs
- Wheel & Tyre Sizefront 38cm 15" back 51cm 20"
- Turning Radius 91cm 36"
- Battery standard battery 2 x 12 v 45a/h
- Heavy duty battery 2 x 12 v 75a/h
- Motor 24v 1300watt
- Controller 24v 125amp
- Curtis Charger standard batteries 24v 4amp
- Heavy duty batteries charger 24v 8amp
- Maximum Speedvariable - up to12km /8mph Approximate
- Range standard battery 32km 20miles
- Heavy duty battery 48km 30miles
- Maximum Carry Capacity 200kg 31stone
- Maximum Gradient 21%
- Ground Clearance 12cm 5"
- Vehicle Class 3