The Sero pressure Bonyparts cushion is made from high density foam to support and disperse pressure. The integral pockets allow air to circulate enabling heat to disperse, while the high profile foam helps eliminate numbness and relieves pressure points.
- British Made.
- Cut out designed to relieve pressure on those with low muscle mass & wasting.
- Purchased and recommended by the NHS for over 40 years.
- 2 year guarantee.
- Stretch, discreet, zipped cover included (black or blue).
- High density profiled foam for comfort.
- Available in two thicknesses (thicker version recommended for heavier individuals) and two sizes.
- Suitable for home, office and travel.
The Bonyparts Sero Pressure Cushions is indispensable during the natural healing process. Suitable for home, office and travelling. A choice of covers are available which are zipped, hand washable and have a carrying handle.
The Bonyparts Cut Out relieves pressure from the Ischial Tuberosity this is particularly useful for those suffering from muscle wasting or acute weight loss other wise referred to as bony bum.
Other possible conditions: pudendal nerve pain (pudendal neuralgia), prostate pain, vulvodynia, anal pain and any other pain type in the sensitive region.
Stretch cover makes cut-out very discreet.
Standard size: L 42.5cm x W41cm x D7.5cm (16 3/4" x 16 1/4" x 3")
Deluxe (4"): L42.5cm x W41cm x D10cm (16 3/4" x 16 1/4" x 4")
Armchair (Larger): L49.5cm x W48cm x 7.5cm (19 1/2" x 19" x 3")
Armchair Deluxe (Larger/ 4"): L49.5cm x W48cm x 10cm (19 1/2" x 19" x 4")
Available in a Black or Blue Stockinette cover as standard, spare and waterproof covers available here.
See below for our full cut-out range.