The Sero pressure cushion is made from high density foam to support and disperse pressure. The integral pockets allow air to circulate enabling heat to disperse, while the high profile foam helps eliminate numbness and relieves pressure points (see pressure map image).
- British Made.
- Purchased and recommended by the NHS for over 40 years.
- 2 year guarantee.
- Stretch, zipped cover included (black or blue).
- High density profiled foam for comfort.
- Available in two thicknesses (thicker version recommended for heavier individuals) and two sizes.
- Suitable for home, office and travel.
The Sero Pressure Cushions are also indispensable during the natural healing process.
Available in a Black or Blue Stockinette cover as standard, spare and waterproof covers available here.
Choose between 3'' and 4'' thickness. We recommend the 4" version for heavier individuals as it feels firmer.
Standard (3"): L 42.5cm x W41cm x D7.5cm (16 3/4" x 16 1/4" x 3")
Deluxe (4"): L42.5cm x W41cm x D10cm (16 3/4" x 16 1/4" x 4")
Armchair (Larger): L49.5cm x W48cm x 7.5cm (19 1/2" x 19" x 3")
Armchair Deluxe (Larger/ 4"): L49.5cm x W48cm x 10cm (19 1/2" x 19" x 4")
We also do cut outs to relieve pressure in specific regions.