A stretchy shoe for active feet!
Ideal for bunions, swollen or mis-shapen feet, this soft, stretchy shoe won’t put pressure on painful toes, joints or swelling. It also benefits from a hard-wearing yet flexible sole so it’s great for active feet.
Why you’ll love Ken...
- Support of a Leather shoe with the seam-free comfort of a slipper
- Elastane uppers mould to the shape of your foot – ideal for bunions, hammer toes and swelling
- Adjustable touch-fastening offers a flexible fit
- Padded tongue and collar for cushioned comfort
- Elastane fabric is water resistant
- Footbed can be removed to provide extra depth – ideal for orthotics
- Strap extensions are available for especially swollen feet
Prefer a lace up? Why not try stretchy Gregory. Click here to find out more.
Cleaning & caring for leather / elastane footwear
- Wipe the leather area clean with a damp cloth, using a mild detergent and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish