A stretchy shoe for active feet!
These soft, stretchy shoes give the support of a leather shoe with the seam-free comfort of a slipper. They’re ideal for bunions or mis-shapen feet and won’t put pressure on painful toes, joints or swelling. They also have a shock-absorbing, comfort footbed and a hardwearing, flexible sole so they’re great for active feet.
Why you’ll love Gregory...
- Support of a leather shoe with the seam-free comfort of a slipper
- Elastane uppers mould to the shape of your foot – ideal for bunions, hammer toes and swelling
- Secure lace fastening adjusts to give a flexible fit
- Padded tongue and collar for cushioned comfort
- Elastane fabric is water and stain resistant
- Shock-absorbing footbed with ‘air flow’ system for enhanced comfort
- Footbed can be removed to provide extra depth – ideal for orthotics
- Lightweight, hardwearing sole offers good grip
Prefer a touch-fastening style? Why not try stretchy Ken. Click here to find out more.
Cleaning & caring for leather / elastane footwear
- Wipe the leather area clean with a damp cloth, using a mild detergent and allow it to dry fully before using a good quality shoe polish or shoe cream in an appropriate colour. Apply with a suitable cloth, rub in until absorbed and then buff up with another cloth. A neutral polish is sensible for all colours.
- Allow any mud or stains to dry before attempting to remove them from the elastane area. Once dry, remove any dirt with a soft brush and then wipe with a damp cloth.
- If your footwear gets wet allow it to dry naturally. Don’t put them in the airing cupboard or near a fire or radiator. Stuffing them with newspaper or tissue will help ensure they maintain their shape whilst drying.