Beautifully simple, naturally warm, exceptionally comfy
Stylish and supportive, our Scandinavian-inspired wool slipper is blissfully-soft and warm. Natural climate control helps keep feet at the perfect temperature while the breathable wool absorbs moisture so they stay comfy and dry. Designed to fit swelling and problem toes, and virtually seam-free, they’re a pleasure to wear if you have sensitive feet.
Why you’ll love Frieda…
- Wool uppers & lining
- Touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit swelling
- Cushioned ‘airflow’ footbed can be removed to fit an orthotic
- Machine washable at 30°C on a wool delicate setting. Footbed not washable, remove before washing
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Deeper and roomier than it looks due to ‘hidden depth’ design
- Seam-free toe area is ideal for sensitive feet
The wonders of wool:
- Feels soft and comfortable next to the skin
- Helps feet stay warm in winter and cool in summer due to its natural climate control
- Feet stay healthy and dry as wool is breathable and wicks moisture away from the skin
- Forms to your feet for a comfy fit thanks to the natural elasticity which allows the fabric to gently stretch
- Ideal for sensitive skin as it’s hypoallergenic
- Feet stay fresh as it’s odour-resistant and resistant to bacteria, mould and mildew
- Hardwearing as wool is naturally durable
- Naturally renewable resource as each year sheep produce a fleece
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund.