Welcome warmth for swollen feet and legs
This soft, lightweight sock is one of our favourites. Made from super-fine Merino Wool it's warm without being bulky so it won’t take up room in your shoes. It’s stretchy for a comfy fit and the Softhold® top won’t cut in, restrict circulation or leave marks. Plus the Extra Roomy fitting means it’s ideal for swollen feet and legs. Thanks to its natural climate control, it’s a perfect sock for all seasons.
Why you’ll love Extra Roomy Wool-rich Softhold® Socks ...
- Cool in summer but warm in winter
- Natural Wool fibres allow feet to breathe
- Fine gauge, Merino Wool is soft to the touch and warm without being bulky
- Softhold® top keeps sock up gently yet securely and won’t restrict circulation or leave ridge marks
- Made with extra material in the foot and leg part, to provide a generous fit
- Ideal for swollen feet and legs
- Made in Britain
What’s so special about Merino Wool?
- Merino are a breed of fine-wool sheep. Their fleece is known as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of Wool by the clothing industry and is often used in high-end, performance athletic wear.
- Merino Wool is very comfy to wear as it’s lightweight and soft.
- It’s breathable and has in-built climate control, keeping you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot.
- It wicks moisture away from your feet, so they stay fresh and dry. It’s also naturally antimicrobial, deterring bacteria and odour so no more smelly feet!
- And as it’s a natural fibre, it’s great for people with sensitive skin as it won’t irritate.
Also available in Standard fitting. Click here to view.
- Wash on a 40°c wool wash
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Other Useful Information
- Do not iron