The Drive Nevada Riser Recliner Chair allows your legs to be raised and the backrest reclined independently, ideal for watching TV with your feet up or having a mid-afternoon snooze. The chair has quiet motors that provide a discreet and smooth operation that effortlessly enables users to stand up or sit down. The Nevada is very comfortable having an ergonomically contoured seat and back with padded upholstery for added comfort.
The hand controller has a safety key that stops involuntary movement and entrapment, also very handy if there small grandchildren around the house! The hand controller itself is very easy to use with four buttons, one for each function. There is a battery backup fail safe system. This system allows the chair to rise if there is a power failure or the plug has accidentally been removed. This feature is essential for those that really struggle to stand, and could otherwise become trapped in the chair. There is a maximum weight capacity of 23 stone.
- Two motors enable footrest and backrest to be reclined independently to give more flexible support options
- Backrest can be positioned upright while legrest is elevated, for example to watch TV
- Three tier waterfall back design provides extra comfort and support
- It will rise and tilt users to their feet
- Excellent snooze position for supreme comfort and relaxation and can be stopped at any required position to suit the user