Slip into warmth & comfort
Cosset your feet in natural warmth and softness. Exceptionally comfy and so easy to put on, these Scandi-style mules are made from wool which gently moulds to your feet, minimises odour, wicks away moisture and regulates temperature so you don’t overheat. The rubber soles let you nip outside while the generous cushioning and seam-free front is bliss for swollen, sensitive feet.
Why you’ll love Donna...
- Cushioned ‘airflow’ footbed for underfoot comfort
- Wool uppers & lining
- Flexible rubber sole is suitable for indoor & outdoor wear
- Machine washable at 30°C on a wool delicate setting. Footbed not washable, remove before washing
- Diabetic-friendly – unless your podiatrist advises that you need full support at the heel
The wonders of wool:
- Feels soft and comfortable next to the skin
- Helps feet stay warm in winter and cool in summer due to its natural climate control
- Feet stay healthy and dry as wool is breathable and wicks moisture away from the skin
- Forms to your feet for a comfy fit thanks to the natural elasticity which allows the fabric to gently stretch
- Ideal for sensitive skin as it’s hypoallergenic
- Feet stay fresh as it’s odour-resistant and resistant to bacteria, mould and mildew
- Hardwearing as wool is naturally durable
- Naturally renewable resource as each year sheep produce a fleece
Our standard UK delivery charge is £4.99 per order.
If the item is in stock we aim to despatch it within 24 hours although occasionally it may take up to 48 hours. We don’t despatch at weekends or on public holidays. Delivery is via Royal Mail and usually takes 1 to 4 working days from despatch.
Next Working Day, Convenient Collect and Overseas Delivery are available on this item. Please click here for details.
For non-UK customers: Information on cost and delivery estimates are shown in the checkout.
This product is covered by our “No Quibble Money Back Guarantee” so you can return it to us for free (within the UK) for an immediate exchange or refund.