The Invacare Leo Mobility Scooter has been specially designed to promote user independence. This mid-size, 4 Wheel Mobility Scooter boasts a stylish, modern design whilst also ensuring user safety is paramount. One of its biggest safety features is its two-step disengaging lever that helps to protect the scooter from freewheeling if inadvertently knocked out of driver mode whilst the rear brake lights warn people that the Invacare Leo is slowing down preventing accidents. To provide the user with the optimum driving position, the vinyl upholstered seat is exceptionally comfortable and also boasts a swivel and sliding function which allows for easy transfers both to and from the scooter. As standard the Invacare Leo Mobility Scooter is fitted with a full lighting package including, indicators, front headlights and brake lights. Offering a smooth, safe drive, this 4 wheeled scooter is incredibly compact, nimble and easy to control making getting round tight corners refreshingly easy.
Features and Benefits:
- Promoted user independence
- Stylish, modern design
- Many key safety features
- Two-step disengaging prevents roll back
- Large, vinyl upholstered seat offers exceptional comfort
- Swivel, sliding seat allows for easy transfers
- Full lighting package as standard
- Smooth, safe drive that is easy to control
- Compact and manoeuvrable
- Tiller and seat can move forward and back
- Fully adjustable armrests
- Colours available: Blue, Red and Silver
- Backrest width: 470mm (18.5")
- Seat depth: 410mm (16.25")
- Seat to floor height: 460mm - 560mm (18" - 22")
- Backrest height: 475mm (18.75")
- Scooter width: 590mm (23.25")
- Total scooter length: 1220mm (48")
- Maximum driving range: 36 km (22.5 miles)
- Maximum driving speed: 8 km/h (5 mph)
- Scooter weight: 83 kgs (13 stone)
- Maximum user weight: 136 kgs (21.5 stone)
Invacare Leo Mobility Scooter
FREE Delivery (3-10 Working Days) - Order over £40 ex VAT to qualify
Economy Delivery (3-10 Working Days) is £2.95 on orders under £10 & £3.95 on order between £10.01 & £39.99 ex VAT.
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) is £4.95
Express Delivery (1-2 Working Days) is £8.95
Engineer Delivery Please note when choosing this service you must allow around 7-14 working days for delivery. For more information click here
We endeavour to dispatch all orders received Mon - Fri by 2:30pm the same day.
Note: The charges above cover standard UK addresses, highlands & islands maybe more.