Warm Wool for sensitive, swollen feet
Knitted from a soft, warm, Wool-rich yarn our beautifully stretchy, lightweight socks are ideal if you have diabetes or sensitive feet. They feature a smooth join at the toe so there's nothing to rub or irritate and benefit from our unique Softhold® top which won't restrict circulation. Plus they’re extra roomy, so they’re ideal for swollen feet and legs.
Why you'll love Extra Roomy Wool-rich Softhold® Seam-free Socks...
- Warm but still incredibly lightweight
- Smooth join at the toe reduces the risk of rubbing or irritation
- Soft and stretchy for a superb fit, whatever the shape of your feet
- Made from soft, fine gauge Merino Wool
- Softhold® top keeps sock up gently yet securely and won't restrict circulation
- Natural Wool fibres allow feet to breathe
- Cool in summer but warm in winter
- Made with extra material in the foot and leg part, to provide a generous fit
- Ideal for swollen feet and legs
- Made in the UK
What’s so special about Merino Wool?
- Merino are a breed of fine-wool sheep. Their fleece is known as the ‘Rolls Royce’ of Wool by the clothing industry and is often used in high-end, performance athletic wear.
- Merino Wool is very comfy to wear as it’s lightweight and soft.
- It’s breathable and has in-built climate control, keeping you warm when it’s cold and cool when it’s hot.
- It wicks moisture away from your feet, so they stay fresh and dry. It’s also naturally antimicrobial, deterring bacteria and odour so no more smelly feet!
- And as it’s a natural fibre, it’s great for people with sensitive skin as it won’t irritate.
Also available in Standard fitting. Click here to view.
- Wash on a 40°c wool wash
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
Other Useful Information
- Do not iron